Products & Applications
Magic Box 2.0
How to Connect to Wifi
How to Connect to Vehicle's Carplay
How to Switch Your Wallpaper
How to Use Split Screen Feature
Update Software to the Latest Version
How to Move Applications Around
Add Maps to Home Screen
Pre-Downloaded Apps on the 2.0
How to Connect External Bluetooth Devices such as OBD2 and more!
How to Reorganize Widgets
How to Connect to Personal Hot Spot
Beware of Pin During Setup
How to Customize App Toolbar and Home Screen Widgets
How to Switch from Carplay to Magic Box 2.0
How to Download Applications
How to Delete Apps
Simple Settings App Functions
How to Customize Home Screen Widgets
How to Screen Mirror
How to Connect to a Wifi Source
How to Quick Connect to Personal Hotspot
How to do Split Screen
How to Fix Speedometer
Adjusting Sound Loudness
Customize Home Screen, Widgets, and Move Apps
Connecting to Wireless Carplay
How to Change Wallpaper
How to Clear Background Apps
How to Use a SIM Card
Connecting External Bluetooth Devices such as OBD2 and more!
How to Update Software
How to Move Apps Around
How to Add Maps to Home Screen
Magic Box Lite
How to Launch Carplay
How to Connect to the Internet
How to go from Netflix or Youtube to Carplay
How to go from Carplay to Netflix or Youtube
How To Quickly Connect & Activate Personal Hotspot
How To Connect To Wireless CarPlay using The Magic Box
How To Connect The Magic Box to a Wifi Network
How to Change Time & Date Settings
How To Manage and Delete Apps
How to Clear Apps to Reduce Background Cache
How To Customize The Startup Animation?
How To Split Screen Between Two Apps
How To Select Default Startup Screen Within The Magic Box
How To Download Apps That Are Not Available In Google Play Store
How To Connect The Magic Box To Your Car
How to Return to Your Factory Car Screen
Mirror Your Phone to Cars Display Screen
How To Access General Settings Within The Magic Box
How to Modify Settings to Fix Glitchy Screen
How to Fix Screen Resolution
How To Fix Frozen Screen, Touch Screen Not Working, or Steering Wheel Controls
How To Fix Magic Link Connection Issues
Toyota Vehicles MUST READ
Shipping & Tracking
What carriers do you use?
Do you deliver to Military Post Offices APO?
My order says delivered but I have not received it, what do I do?
What countries do you ship to?
How much does shipping cost?
How do I track my order status?
How long will it take my order to arrive?
Ordering & Payments
What payment options do I have?
Do you provide military discounts?
Can I purchase Magic Brands products in retail stores?
How do I cancel/change my order?
Warranty & Returns
Updated by Ethan Lynch
Establish a reliable connection on your Magic Box 2.0 by following this simple guide on inserting your Sim Card and connecting it to the Magic Box 2.0.
- Insert SIM Card as shown in the photo, Chip side facing UP.
- Locate the Normal Settings app and select it.
- Select Mobile Data
- Make sure Mobile Data is turned on and your SIM card should display numbers at the bottom if it is correctly being read, along with GREEN LTE circle in the middle.
- Return to Home Screen -> Check to see if SIM is being read in bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- If some reason your SIM Card is still not working, and you can’t access the internet please do the following:
1. Turn off Wi-Fi and leave mobile data on in the settings.
2. Go to advanced settings -> Network and Internet -> Mobile Network -> Advanced settings -> Access point names -> Press + button- > input name text.
3. Before you leave information APN page -> press the three buttons on the top right- > press save.
*Before you leave information APN page ->press the three buttons on the top right- > press save*
- Find your SIM carrier below and type in this information in the two fields NAME & APN. After you type in the info, Click the 3 dots at the top right corner -> SAVE AT&T: