Products & Applications
Magic Box 2.0
Beware of Pin During Setup
How to Customize App Toolbar and Home Screen Widgets
How to Connect to Personal Hot Spot
How to Connect to Wifi
How to Switch from Carplay to Magic Box 2.0
How to Download Applications
How to Delete Apps
How to Connect to Vehicle's Carplay
Simple Settings App Functions
How to Customize Home Screen Widgets
How to Clear Background Apps
How to Connect to Wifi Hotspot
Connecting to Wireless Carplay
Customize Home Screen, Widgets, and Move Apps
Adjusting Sound Loudness
How to Fix Speedometer
How to Use the Split Screen Feature
How to Quick Connect to Personal Hotspot
How to Screen Mirror
How to Use a SIM Card
Connecting External Bluetooth Devices such as OBD2 and more!
How to Change Wallpaper to a Photo
How to do Split Screen
How to Update Software
How to Move Apps Around
How to Add Maps to Home Screen
Magic Box Lite
How To Quickly Connect & Activate Personal Hotspot
How To Connect To Wireless CarPlay using The Magic Box
How To Connect The Magic Box to a Wifi Network
How to Change Time & Date Settings
How To Manage and Delete Apps
How to Clear Apps to Reduce Background Cache
How To Customize The Startup Animation?
How To Split Screen Between Two Apps
How To Select Default Startup Screen Within The Magic Box
How To Download Apps That Are Not Available In Google Play Store
How To Connect The Magic Box To Your Car
How to Return to Your Factory Car Screen
Mirror Your Phone to Cars Display Screen
How To Access General Settings Within The Magic Box
How to Modify Settings to Fix Glitchy Screen
How to Fix Screen Resolution
How To Fix Frozen Screen, Touch Screen Not Working, or Steering Wheel Controls
How To Fix Magic Link Connection Issues
Toyota Vehicles MUST READ
Shipping & Tracking
What carriers do you use?
Do you deliver to Military Post Offices APO?
My order says delivered but I have not received it, what do I do?
What countries do you ship to?
How much does shipping cost?
How do I track my order status?
How long will it take my order to arrive?
Ordering & Payments
What payment options do I have?
Do you provide military discounts?
Can I purchase Magic Brands products in retail stores?
How do I cancel/change my order?
Warranty & Returns
- Choose Support Category
- Products & Applications
- Magic Box 2.0
- Instructional Videos
- How to do Split Screen
How to do Split Screen
Updated by Ethan Lynch
View and interact with two apps simultaneously on The Magic Box 2.0's screen by following this simple guide on split screen.
- Make sure you are connected to a WIFI/Hot spot.
- Launch one of the Applications you want to split screen.
- Touch/Click anywhere on the screen to activate the floating accessibility button.
- Click the Page divide function.
- When you click the page divide function you will now see this screen below. In the top middle of the screen, you will see the “App icon” in this case Google, click this icon.
- Now this drop down will appear and you can select Split screen.
- Now you will see Google on one side of the screen and on the other side of the screen you can select what app you would like to split screen. You can either select a screen that was already opened, or you can click anywhere on the right side of the screen and it will take you back to the home screen where you can select an app to split screen. (Note: Not all apps are able to split screen, Netflix is one app that cannot be split screen)
- Once I got back to the Home Screen, I clicked on YouTube as the other Split screen application and now I see YouTube as the other portion of the screen.
- YouTube will appear on the right-hand side of the screen, Click in the center of the YouTube screen to activate YouTube to full screen.
- Now you see both apps full screen in the split screen function. If you want to make one of these apps the entire screen again you can click and drag the center line to the desired app you want displayed.