Products & Applications
How To Quickly Connect & Activate Personal Hotspot
How To Connect To Wireless CarPlay using The Magic Box
How To Connect The Magic Box to a Wifi Network
How to Clear Apps to Reduce Background Cache
How To Customize The Startup Animation?
How To Split Screen Between Two Apps
How To Select Default Startup Screen Within The Magic Box
How To Download Apps That Are Not Available In Google Play Store
How To Connect The Magic Box To Your Car
How to Return to Your Factory Car Screen
Mirror Your Phone to Cars Display Screen
How To Access General Settings Within The Magic Box
Shipping & Tracking
What carriers do you use?
Do you deliver to Military Post Offices APO?
My order says delivered but I have not received it, what do I do?
What countries do you ship to?
How much does shipping cost?
How do I track my order status?
How long will it take my order to arrive?
Ordering & Payments
What payment options do I have?
Do you provide military discounts?
Can I purchase Magic Brands products in retail stores?
How do I cancel/change my order?
Warranty & Returns
Updated by Austin W.
Easily configure the Magic Box to your specific media preference. For context, The Magic Box has two default startup options:
- Wireless CarPlay
- The same CarPlay you know and love but without the hassle of the annoying cord.
- Magic Box Streaming (sometimes shown as Android)
- This is where you will be able to download streaming apps and watch tv on the display screen.
To adjust your default startup screen, please follow these instructions.
- With The Magic Box plugged in and setup - Locate the Settings app
- Select General Settings
- Select either CarPlay or Android. Selecting Android does not mean you have an Android device, it's simply because The Magic Box is built on the Android operating system.