Products & Applications
Magic Box 2.0
How to Connect to Wifi
How to Connect to Vehicle's Carplay
How to Switch Your Wallpaper
How to Use Split Screen Feature
Update Software to the Latest Version
How to Move Applications Around
Add Maps to Home Screen
Pre-Downloaded Apps on the 2.0
How to Connect External Bluetooth Devices such as OBD2 and more!
How to Reorganize Widgets
How to Connect to Personal Hot Spot
Beware of Pin During Setup
How to Customize App Toolbar and Home Screen Widgets
How to Switch from Carplay to Magic Box 2.0
How to Download Applications
How to Delete Apps
Simple Settings App Functions
How to Customize Home Screen Widgets
How to Screen Mirror
How to Connect to a Wifi Source
How to Quick Connect to Personal Hotspot
How to do Split Screen
How to Fix Speedometer
Adjusting Sound Loudness
Customize Home Screen, Widgets, and Move Apps
Connecting to Wireless Carplay
How to Change Wallpaper
How to Clear Background Apps
How to Use a SIM Card
Connecting External Bluetooth Devices such as OBD2 and more!
How to Update Software
How to Move Apps Around
How to Add Maps to Home Screen
Magic Box Lite
How to Launch Carplay
How to Connect to the Internet
How to go from Netflix or Youtube to Carplay
How to go from Carplay to Netflix or Youtube
How To Quickly Connect & Activate Personal Hotspot
How To Connect To Wireless CarPlay using The Magic Box
How To Connect The Magic Box to a Wifi Network
How to Change Time & Date Settings
How To Manage and Delete Apps
How to Clear Apps to Reduce Background Cache
How To Customize The Startup Animation?
How To Split Screen Between Two Apps
How To Select Default Startup Screen Within The Magic Box
How To Download Apps That Are Not Available In Google Play Store
How To Connect The Magic Box To Your Car
How to Return to Your Factory Car Screen
Mirror Your Phone to Cars Display Screen
How To Access General Settings Within The Magic Box
How to Modify Settings to Fix Glitchy Screen
How to Fix Screen Resolution
How To Fix Frozen Screen, Touch Screen Not Working, or Steering Wheel Controls
How To Fix Magic Link Connection Issues
Toyota Vehicles MUST READ
Shipping & Tracking
What carriers do you use?
Do you deliver to Military Post Offices APO?
My order says delivered but I have not received it, what do I do?
What countries do you ship to?
How much does shipping cost?
How do I track my order status?
How long will it take my order to arrive?
Ordering & Payments
What payment options do I have?
Do you provide military discounts?
Can I purchase Magic Brands products in retail stores?
How do I cancel/change my order?
Warranty & Returns
Updated by Austin W.
- Launch to the Magic Box home screen and make sure you are connected to wifi source
- Open two apps one at a time that you want to split screen, in this example we will use Google and YouTube. So open YouTube and then go back to home screen and open Google
- Tap anywhere on the screen to access the accessibility menu button - it's the floating circle
- Tap the accessibility menu button and then tap the Split Screen button
- Wait for the app icon to appear in the top middle of the screen and then tap on it
- Select split screen below
- You will then see all the apps you have previously opened; click on the app you want to appear in the second portion of the screen