How to Fix Screen ResolutionUpdated 2 months ago
First, if you have the Android Auto app, please delete it from your phone. This has fixed a lot of issues. If that doesn't work please follow the steps below.
- Make sure the Magic Link is plugged in and your car is on
- Go into your phone’s wifi and connect to the Magic Link Wifi network (the name of this network will be 99% similar to the bluetooth name)
If you are using an Android device, you may be prompted to enter a password, if so, please enter 12345678
- Once it is connected, Open up your web browser and enter 192.168.50.2 in the browser (if you have any issues here clear the cache)
- Enter your car details
- Select advanced in the bottom right
- change video resolution to 1280x720 if that resolution does not work there are two other options. please try those as well
If you are still experiencing issues after completing the steps above, please reach out via our contact form and select Software Update Request. We have a new software version that will resolve this issues with an over-the-air software update.
Was this article helpful?