How to do Split ScreenUpdated 2 months ago
View and interact with two apps simultaneously on The Magic Box 2.0's screen by following this simple guide on split screen.
- Make sure you are connected to a WIFI/Hot spot.
- Launch one of the Applications you want to split screen.
- Touch/Click anywhere on the screen to activate the floating accessibility button.
- Click the Page divide function.
- When you click the page divide function you will now see this screen below. In the top middle of the screen, you will see the “App icon” in this case Google, click this icon.
- Now this drop down will appear and you can select Split screen.
- Now you will see Google on one side of the screen and on the other side of the screen you can select what app you would like to split screen. You can either select a screen that was already opened, or you can click anywhere on the right side of the screen and it will take you back to the home screen where you can select an app to split screen. (Note: Not all apps are able to split screen, Netflix is one app that cannot be split screen)
- Once I got back to the Home Screen, I clicked on YouTube as the other Split screen application and now I see YouTube as the other portion of the screen.
- YouTube will appear on the right-hand side of the screen, Click in the center of the YouTube screen to activate YouTube to full screen.
- Now you see both apps full screen in the split screen function. If you want to make one of these apps the entire screen again you can click and drag the center line to the desired app you want displayed.
Was this article helpful?